If you would like to donate by check, please mail to:
SIMDE, 14845 SW Murray Scholls Dr Suite 110 PMB 108, Beaverton OR 97007
SIMDE relies on fundraising & Sponsorship to keep fees affordable and also to give students an opportunity to raise funds to support their own personal participation. There are multiple ways to get involved and help us out. If you have any suggestions or questions on any of the planned fundraisers (or would like to help volunteer/coordinate), please contact our fundraising chair at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following is a list of planned fundraisers:
- Scrip – Order gift cards from local businesses and earn money for the program! Order form is in Charms.
- Spectacle of Sound – We host a marching field show competition every Fall season.
- Southridge Slam – If facility availability allows, we plan to host a winter percussion or color guard contest.
- Band Days – September & April – Students play in the Beaverton Community to raise funds for the program
- Jazz & Dine – April – This evening of music and food is a fundraiser and a great community outreach event.
- Spring Dance (guard) – June
- Bridge Pedal – August – Families sign up for shifts to help at the Providence Bridge Pedal and earn funds.
Other passive fundraisers (raise money without even trying!):
- Fred Meyer Rewards
Link your rewards card to SIMDE and they will make a quarterly donation to our program! Fred Meyer Community Rewards program sign up.Fred Meyer Community Information PDF
- Amazon Smile ProgramLink your orders to SIMDE and they will also make regular donations to our program! Amazon will now donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases when you shop at AmazonSmile. Be sure and look for Southridge Instrumental Music & Dance Ensemble, not SIMDE.
Amizon Smile Program